Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon TBR

I decided rather last minute -a few minutes ago actually- that i will be taking part in the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon that is starting tomorrow at 2 pm in my timezone.

Mostly because i wanted to try another readathon and because i never tried a 24 hour readathon. And i have a good amount of books from my October TBR that i have not yet read.

So i decided this Saturday I would just read as much as i can, and so why not use this already planned readathon?





I have no idea if i will actually read any of those books tomorrow, but since i did wanted to read those books this month anyways and they are the shortest on my TBR for October, i thought i put them together as a TBR for this readathon.

I hope to read:
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling
2. Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
3. Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch
4. The Young Elites by Marie Lu

And if i really do manage to read all those in those 24 hours, then I have quite a few NetGalley and Library books i can read as well.

Is anyone else taking part in this readathon?
Anyone has any tips to share on how to read as much as possible for 24 hours?

Let me know i would love to hear how to read more then 2 books in one day, since that is my typical maximum.

Write more later...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Reading Quest - Readthon TBR

Review: 2016 Reading Goals

Top 10 Tuesday: Books i HAVE to read in Spring