January 2016 TBR

I had a horrible health month in December and at the start of January. 

Which is to say that i am still hanging behind rather horribly in my planned posting. 

But instead of just not doing the posts i wanted to do, i am just doing them later then i wanted to. 

I plan on working on pre-scheduling a bit so that when i once again have a hard time, i at least have a little something here. 


I posted my December Wrap up on Monday, and as it can be seen there i haven't read anything i wanted to read in December. 

So instead of making a whole new TBR for January i will simply push my December TBR on to January which is fine, since I never got around to posting my December TBR on here anyways - i made a video about it. So i am sharing it now. 

I will not go into huge amounts of details, because that would make this post overly huge. I will get into complete details in my wrap ups once i actually read all those books. 
But if you want to know the details for the books follow the links in the titles which will take you to Book Depository :)










An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
I haven't still gotten to finish this book yet. I will get to it. Soon. I mean i hope. 


Winter by Marissa Meyer
To complete my goal to finish series i started. As well as just finish that series and see if i like the thing overall better once the entire series is completed. 


A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
I really want to not only finish this book but the entire series this year. So i should finally get to finish this book!


The Cuckoo's calling by Robert Galbraith
Another book i started and want to finish. Yeah nothing more to say to this book. 





Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, The half blood Prince and the Deathly Hallow by J. K. Rowling
Because i started the re-read last year and haven't finished it yet. But i want to finish this re-read and later this year re-read this series again. So clearly i should get my move on with this re-read. And you know... at this point this series is picking up like crazy so who doesn't want to re-read those books?




Ice like Fire by Sara Raasch
I really, really enjoyed "Snow like Ashes" the first book in this series. And i want to see where the second books i going. So i want to read it. Clearly. 


Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Another second book in a series where i really enjoyed the first book of. "Shadow and Bone" was fantastic. And different and interesting. And i want to see where this series is going. So i have to read this book to do just that. 


The Jewel by Amy Ewing
I recently bought this book and since i own it. I want to read it. Simple as that. 




Cut both ways by Carrie Mesrobian
This was one of my most anticipated reads in 2015. And i still haven't gotten to it. And really its not overly huge and a contemporary. I just have to pick it up and read it and will finish it without problems most likely in one or two sittings. staring it is always the problem with me and contemporary thought. Which is why it is on the TBR so that i remember. And read it. Finally!


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Another book that i bought recently and wanted to read a while ago but haven't yet. And the second one is coming out in February so it is really finally time to read this book!


Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Another second book in a series i wanted to read of a while now and still haven't. And you know all about finally finishing or catching up on series in 2016, i really should finally pick this up and read it!





Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
Another book i have for a while and still haven't read. In February this book will the unread on my shelves for a year. Which is about as long as i fell alright to leave a book on my unread list if i own the book. So yeah... not even funny anymore that i still haven't read this book and i will finally read this book in January!


Wool by Hugh Howey
A series that that i own partly and haven't started yet. Did i mention in this post that i want to finish and/or read series that i own this year? Yeah i thought so. You can fit it together for yourselves why this one got transferred into January as well. 


Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson 
I own it, i put it on December, I never read it, now i will. I plan to. I want to. I will read this in January and finally see what everyone is raving about when they talk about this series!




I also have a Library Haul for December that i haven't gotten to yet -since you know not much reading getting done in December and all- but i am not sure if it is realistic to add those as well with how little i read in December and how slumpy i am still feeling. 



So those are my books i hope to read in the first month of January. 

I would love to hear what you guys plan to read this month. 
Or if you have some recommendations for me for next month. 


Write more later... 

Comments

  1. That's a very big TBR! I wish you luck. I've been reading A Game of Thrones for over a year; I keep putting it down because it's so big.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i kind of like a big TBR, so that i have a good amount of books to choose from, since i have a problem with reading something that is not on the list if it is not a review book that i feel i have to read for another reason, so i always add a lot of books to my TBR, especially different types of them, so that i have a goo amount to chose from :)
      And yes... Game of Thrones... this book has been on my TBR for about a year now, on and off. But i really hope to finally finish that book this month!
      Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: 2016 Reading Goals

Books by or about inspiriting Real Women

Top 10 Tuesday: Books i HAVE to read in Spring