Waiting on Wednesday: Three Dark Crowns

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted over at Breaking the Spine, so head over there to join in or see what it is all about :)


Three Dark Crowns




Written by: Kendare Blake
Publisher: HarperTee
ISBN: 0062385437
Release Date: September 20th, 2016 
Genres: Fantasy, YA, Magic, High Fantasy, Fiction, Horror, Adventure, Science Fiction Fantasy
Pages: 416 (Hardcover)
BuyBook Depository
Add to Goodreads 
Summary:

"In every generation on the island of Fennbirn, a set of triplets is born: three queens, all equal heirs to the crown and each possessor of a coveted magic. Mirabella is a fierce elemental, able to spark hungry flames or vicious storms at the snap of her fingers. Katharine is a poisoner, one who can ingest the deadliest potions without so much as a stomachache. Arsine, a naturalist, is said to have the ability to bloom the reddest rose and control the fiercest of lions. 
But becoming the Queen Crowned isn't solely a matter of royal birth. Each sister has to fight for it. And it's not just a game of win or lose... it's life or death. The night the sisters turn sixteen, the battle begins. The last queen standing gets the crown." 

Way i am waiting.... 

I never read anything by this author since her "Anna Dressed in Blood" books just didn't seem my type of book. 


But this one sounds interesting. 
I love a good royal blood book. I love a good sister book -if a great relationship or a great fight- and mixing powers into that as well? Sounds great. 

I also kind of love the cover?
The simplicity of it with the crowns that are so different. 
And i just... i can't wait to see how this book -the first book in a new series- will end and how this kind of series starts. 

Also new fantasy books? Always wonderful!


Have you heard of this book?
Can't wait for it?
Want to read it?
Have a great royal fantasy book to recommend?

Let me know, lets chat!

Write more later.... 

Comments

  1. Haha I love why you're waiting! I haven't read anything by the author yet but this one does sound super interesting and I'm stoked to dive into it! Great pick! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do always have good reasons, right? ;) I do hope you enjoy it when you get to this book!
      Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. This book sounds really interesting. Hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW:
    https://thesmartbookclub.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-this-savage-song.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too :)
      Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to this one myself. I hope you enjoy!

    Leeanna.me: WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it when you get to it!
      Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: 2016 Reading Goals

Books by or about inspiriting Real Women

Top 10 Tuesday: Books i HAVE to read in Spring